If you are one of the disorganized masses, read this! Too funny!
Ironically this is a list something us unorganised folk fail to do…
1) You’re clothes don’t exactly have an order, and you have engineered a fully functioning ‘floordrobe’ into your bedroom.
2) when you were a kid, your letters always were left in your tray until summer when it was then you realised you had to have quite a few return slips to hand back in October.
3) you drive organised people absolutely mad when they see your folders/PC files/ under your bed.
4) You’re so used to forgetting things on a morning, you schedule in an extra 5 minutes to panic find things.
5) You make strong claims that you ‘must have never gotten a sheet’ it’s a lie, it’s sat on your desk right where you forgot it this morning.
6) You describe your bag as an ‘organised chaos’ and laugh but really you know it’s just a…
View original post 326 more words