Someone asked me to write down fifteen things that I like about myself. That’s a very difficult thing to do. I assume it would be for most anyone. But, here’s my attempt, though I don’t know how far I’ll get.
- I can completely turn off emotion in an emergency, but function as though I’m fully present.
- I’m not afraid of anyone.
- I don’t fear dying.
- I love to make other people happy and to encourage them in life.
- I always take up for the underdog.
- If you ride with me, you’re safe with me.
- I enjoy seeing other people succeed.
- I’m a natural born Texan.
- I’ve grown very fat, but I like how squishy I am. It feels good, but I am still trying to get to my regular fatness. I’m way too fat now.
- I don’t take much crap from anyone, except my late husband, and he is no longer an issue.
- I forgive easily, if you ask for it. Usually, even if you don’t.
- I’m honest to a fault.
- I love my tattoos.
- If I love you now, I’ll love you always.
- I look for the beauty in things.
I guess that’s about it. Now, on with my day!